Hey y’all! I hope everyone’s new year is so far, so good.
I have a ton of resolutions this year.
Last year I learned fake lashes and bullet journaled for the entire year.
This year I’ve lost count. But I’m going to post more, I’ve started a planner and a tracking journal, and joined a gym. Big plans, baby!
Definitely going to post more.
And maybe not have so much bulging disc in my neck.
And hopefully find out if I have lupus or what.
And walk more since I’m too tired to run.
And sketch more.
I’ve made my share of New Year’s resolutions; who hasn’t? But I didn’t make a single one this year.
In fact, I didn’t even consider making or not making them until two days ago, when Ian asked me what mine were, and I replied that I had none.
Today I did put some thought into it, and I decided that, like so many other things, I’m done with resolutions. This year I’m setting goals.
1. I will finish editing my novel by January 15.
2. I will have a finished cover design by January 31.
3. I will complete a first draft of my next novel by April 1.
4. Every Sunday by bedtime my inbox will be empty and the posts I intend to comment on will be commented on.
5. I will make a quilt from that stack of bandannas by the time it’s cold enough to need it this fall.
6. I will make and share one new goal every week this year.
7. I will do one touristy thing this year that Ian has been asking about for forever.
Do you have any resolutions or goals you’d like to share?