I Don’t Like It HerePosted: February 2, 2017
- See that camera bubble? Top left? It’s fake af. The previous store manager put them up to trick her assistant manager (the current store manager) into working. Didn’t work.
- I had the worst customer tonight. Came to pick up her order. The manager sold her a birthstone with the wrong kind of bracelet: the birthstone charms don’t open up, just the birthstone bracelets. This is why we don’t sell them with other bracelets. But whatevs. I can get the pliers and throw it on. But I can’t find the pliers. There’s no small pliers anywhere. Neither the manager nor the assistant manager will answer their phone. Customer is screaming at me because somebody else screwed her. Doesn’t want the five bucks back for the birthstone. Wants me to somehow pry this bracelet open with my fingers and magically attach it. Fuck that lady. I ended up writing my name, the manager’s name, and the order number (so they could see that she didn’t buy a birthstone bracelet) on a business card for her to call and complain about us. I don’t care, lady. You’re an entitled bitch.
- The manager finally called me back after Ms Entitlement left. Her plan is to call and apologize and find some fucking pliers. No sorry you had to deal with the consequences of my disregard of company policy. Just I’m gonna kiss that lady’s butt for a five dollar sale.
- On Monday I had a customer pissed because the frame she ordered in November that was on backorder hadn’t shown up yet. She just wanted someone to be mad at.
- I don’t know why I expected any better. I fielded enough complaints about this store’s customer service when I worked at my store; customers probably go there expecting to get fucked. I got news for them. If they want to be assholes to someone they’ve never met before who didn’t have anything to do with their order, they can get fucked.
- Job hunt starts tomorrow.