On a Mission of DiscoveryPosted: January 4, 2016
What is your Myers Briggs personality type?
As I haven’t taken a Myers Briggs quiz in a while, I did. And I got INFP: The Mediator.
INFP personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, INFPs have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the INFP personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.
What is your zodiac sign?
I’m a pretty fair Taurus.
What does your name mean?
As a matter of fact, I just happen to have a handy dandy work tool to help me out with that.
I got Hufflepuff here.
But my results are pretty close to each other:
Hufflepuff – 12
Gryffindor – 11
Ravenclaw – 10
Slytherin – 10
What are your learning styles?
I took the quiz, and got some pretty clear results.
This quiz says I’m 75% right brained.
What is your blood type?
I’m A+, and I’m sure I can still readily draw a unit from anyone eligible. But this is what it’s supposed to mean:
• Presence of mind, serious, patient, calm & cool;
• Coherent character, can be relied on & trusted, but stubborn;
• Plan everything out beforehand, and carry out tasks with seriousness and consistency;
• Try to be fair and find the ideal outcome to any situation;
• Tend to keep themselves separate from others, especially those who don’t share their opinions;
• Tend to try and keep their emotions and thoughts hidden from others, and share them only when comfortable.
What career are you meant to be in?
Which Divergent faction do you belong in?
The quiz says: Dauntless.
What is your birth order?
I’m the oldest of four. Megan, as the oldest also, offers these traits as commonly found among oldest:
- People pleasers
- Natural leaders
- High achievers
- May be bossy or a know-it-all
- Are often very organized and prompt
- May be overachievers
- They may behave in a very authoritarian manner, especially towards younger siblings
- May seek attention – in both positive and negative ways
- Often controlling
- May become compliant and nurturing
But since most of that is more my younger sister than me, I’ll take the quiz. Which says I’m a natural leader even though I answered that I wouldn’t volunteer and I would just get the damn coffee. Whatevs. I’m a complaint people pleaser, at least.
Phew! That’s a lot of linking and copy/pasting on my phone at work. And I know the images aren’t going to look right, but I may fix them when I get home. Feel free to answer yourself!