30 Day Writing Challenge: Days 11-14Posted: September 4, 2015
Day 11: Something you always think “What if…” about.
Something? As in, just one thing? I what if until I’m blue in the face. I what if all day long. One thing. Okay. Deep breath.
Lemme pick a good one.
What if we just pick up and leave? People do that all the time, don’t they? Just pack their stuff and call it a day and drive until they end up somewhere else. We could do that.
Day 12: Write about five blessings in your life.
- My husband and I love and respect each other.
- I live in a home with indoor plumbing and a dishwasher.
- I am reasonably healthy and capable.
- The Internet.
- I did not get run over by a bus today.
Day 13: What are you excited about?
I’m exciting about visiting with some high school friends tomorrow night after work. I really am, and that’s unusual for me.
I’m excited about making grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner, because I really got the hang of those when I was babysitting.
I’m excited about NaNoWriMo.
Day 14: Post your favorite movies that you never get tired of watching.
- Mad Max: Fury Road. We saw it three times in theaters, and got a blu-ray player just for this movie on Tuesday when it came out. I could watch this movie every day.
- 50 First Dates. Such a good movie. Such a feel-good movie. My go-to for cheering myself up.
Um, I guess that’s about it now. Strange Days, Natural Born Killers, and 12 Monkeys used to make up the list, but I haven’t seen any of those in a while.
P.S. He just got another handful of peanuts.