30 Day Writing ChallengePosted: August 13, 2015
Like I need more on my plate, right? But I can’t help myself.
Oh! She’s the gal who told me about The Night Circus. Great book; you should check it out. I should probably reread it.
Anywho, let’s do this.
Day 1: List ten things that make you really happy.
- My husband
- Coming up with that perfect word/phrase/storyline/idea that’s just, well, perfect
- Gel eyeliner that’s not too thick and not too thin and stays put all day but comes off just fine with makeup remover–I’m looking at you, NYX Gel Eyeliner and Smudger
- Jabberwocky, my hiking stick
- Reading a really-good-to-tolerably-well-written book
- Body piercing
- Cold sheets when I go to bed
- Freshly shaved legs when I slide onto cold sheets in my bed
- Our kitty cats enjoying a good petting, with a little bit of kneading but not too much, and minimal drool because we have two serious spit factories