Snacky Mixers

You know the prepackaged snack mixes, like Chex Mix et al? The savory kinds, not the sweet kinds.

What are these called?

They’re my least favorite bit. I called them wigglers talking to Ian the other day, and he was amused.

Because they look like this guy.



One Comment on “Snacky Mixers”

  1. KarmenF says:

    Darn! I was so hoping someone would say what they were called! Inquiring minds…

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s