Long DayPosted: June 16, 2015
Nothing fancy today. Some pleasantness and some unpleasantness.
- Got up at the crack of dawn to take my mom to her wound care appointment. She had two surgeries last week. I unenthusiastically learned to pack it.
- Had to fill a prescription for her.
- Had to purchase a new shower head for her for Ian to install.
- Finished Orange is the New Black.
- Went to work–super busy!
- Checked my email and found an awesome surprise–one of my blogging buddies has family here and she was visiting! She asked me to give her a call so we could meet up.
- She showed up with her husband and babies!! I was so happy to meet her in person! (I know, a lot of exclamation points but this is a big deal!) I was at work, and the mall was closing, and it was late, so we didn’t get a real visit, but still, amazing!! Lots of hugs, and such a cute family!
- When I locked up, I locked my car keys in the kiosk. With my kiosk keys. That was some awkward crawling around. And I bent my nail backwards.
- I came home to spaghetti and meatballs and a freshly baked cake. I haven’t tried the cake yet. Thank you, Ian!
- Wound packing. Joy. I couldn’t do this to Ian.
What should we binge watch on Netflix?