Twenty FactsPosted: September 28, 2014
Cheryl tagged me to post 20 Facts about myself, so here goes!
- I think Michael Keaton is the best Batman.
- I miss phlebotomy sometimes. I was a great sticker.
- I hated onions as a child, but now they’re one of my favorite vegetables.
- I am very particular about my socks. They must match, and the line must be straight across the top of my toes.
- I’m gettin’ real tired of ants invading our home.
- I love signing up for free stuff online.
- I am not the kind of person who can stick with the same hairstyle for years, or even months.
- My favorite nut is filbert.
- I read all of my mom’s recent issues of Cook’s Country cover to cover when we visit.
- I am a procrastinator.
- I lived on a sailboat with my parents for a while, when I was still an only child.
- I would rather swim in an ocean than a lake.
- I read all three Fifty Shades books.
- I am going to hike the Appalachian Trail one day.
- I abhor corruption, be it corporate, government, whatever.
- One of my most vivid memories is finally seeing the lights of Edmonton, AB in the distance after days of driving from New Orleans.
- I have been trying to figure out what a movie from my childhood is for years. I don’t remember the title. It’s live action and animation, set in Australia, features a kangaroo, a wombat, a kookaburra, and is not Dot and the Kangaroo.
- I am not a fan of glitter nail polish. The removal is not worth the look, mostly because the look is not that awesome.
- I have five different kinds of mascara in my makeup bag right now. And I use them all.
- I read between one and eight books a week. Usually less than half are new books. I am a huge fan of rereading.
Better late than never, right Cheryl?
Do join in if you’d like. I love reading people’s lists about themselves.