Update 2

We have a lawyer mostly paid, a letter of objection has been sent and filed with the court, and now we play the waiting game. We’ll have a court date by June 8.

Thankfully, we have had no issues with Abby being dropped off, and none are expected with the 2 pm Easter exchange.

Even so, just thinking about the situation gets me anxious. What if, what if, what if?

5 Comments on “Update 2”

  1. Rory says:

    Fingers crossed. Wishing you strength!

  2. I do hope everything goes well for you April!

  3. Stasy says:

    I am hoping so hard that everything turns out well for you guys and Abby.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s