Project Dreamcatcher: Week ThreePosted: June 22, 2013
It’s time to set some deadlines. I will now absolutely put out of my mind all the deadlines that I let pass by this year.
In week two, I listed the steps I’m going to take.
- Happy Things: Yup, already flaked on this one, but I made up for it, see? In my defense, I have no reason to keep up with the date, so June 20 and my second installment passed me by with not a shred of recognition.
- ‘Have Done’ collage: I’ll have that done, hanging up, and shared here by next Saturday, June 29.
- List the things about myself that I’m not happy with: I’ll have that done and shared by June 30.
- Prioritize said list: I’ll choose the top two when I finish the list, then prioritize the remainder by July 7.
- Work on items one by one: after prioritization, I’ll be able to look at my list and know what will need more time than others, and delegate accordingly. This will necessitate a certain flexibility that will definitely be on the list. I suck at flexibility.
- Starting right this very minute, I will not worry about sticking to this schedule without fail. I already kicked myself for the Happy Things slip-up, so I’m done. Done, I tell you!
- And throwing another one in there, I’ll finish my novel Golem by October 1, giving me a month for editing and cover before NaNoWriMo 2013–in which I will make it a trilogy, yay! Cue freak-out.