I Got Another Liebster Award and I’m Taking Full Advantage!Posted: December 3, 2011 Filed under: Blogging | Tags: blogs, giveaway, Liebster 7 Comments
Thank you to Emily at a blanket 2 keep for my second Liebster Blog Award! Emily is also having her very first giveaway at this very moment! Go check it out! It’s cool, I’ll wait until you get back to finish up here.
In the meantime, for those of you who may have missed my other Liebster post, the deets*:
The Liebster Blog Award is meant to spotlight blogs with fewer than 200 followers and provide them with a few more avid readers.
Here are the rules:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
4. Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers!
This round of picks includes:
1. Sarah at Running On Words, who is my oldest and dearest blogging buddy.
2. Tigger at Life’s Little Reflections, who always has some sage advice.
3. Gee at Geebaby, an awesome person who has the cutest lil gravatar!
4. Amanda at My life in a nutshell, whom I was introduced to during November’s ICLW!
5. Teri at Diary of a Mad Hatter, who probably deserves one of those chocolate bouquets for all the grief I give her as my editor at Off the Deep End.
Happy reading! And if you didn’t go already, don’t forget to stop by Emily’s giveaway to leave her your thoughts on hope, faith, and believing.
*Yes, sweetie, I really used the term ‘deets.’ Please continue to put out. Thanks babe!
Awesome! Thanks so much for the shout out!
Wow April – thank you! And congrats on getting it again! 🙂
You’re so welcome! And you need a gift basket even more now!
Ooh, thank! I’m up to three of these, so I should probably do another post on it!
And hahaha, on “the deets”! I have a couple phrases like that which always make my husband want to choke me. He particularly hates “cray-cray”.
I just had to throw the deets in for him. There’s not much that drives him nuts, but it was too tempting!
[…] do like how the rules seem to have changed a bit since I was given this award last year. There are questions […]